About me


HELLO! Greetings people of the earth, my name is Judd Leeroi G. Marquez, and you can call me Judd (here on how to pronounce my name https://youtu.be/fOumOJlYkE0). I'm 19 years old and I study at Far Eastern University Institute of Technology and currently taking BS in Computer Engineering I am a trust year student.


My hobbies are: I like to practice acoustic guitar if I have free time, playing guitar really relaxes me and I've been thinking of practicing playing piano but sadly I don't have one (;-;). 






I also like playing online games like League of Legends (LoL) and Roblox, but now I rarely play them since I don't have time and my laptop can no longer run them my laptop is too old now I need a new one. 








 
One of my favorite hobbies is listening to music. I mostly listen to old music like The Beatles and other bands and solo artists but I do sometimes listen to modern music I just happen to like more the old ones.






My goal in life right now is just to survive and graduate to get my degree. I still don't know what to do after I graduate but I know my interest is in this field I just have to find it. That is all for now see you next time. Farewell. :)



Comments

Popular Posts